You are here
You are here
Rossman School is currently seeking candidates for the following positions. Click a link to learn more.
Rossman School is seeking energetic and responsible substitute teachers who enjoy working with children. Responsibilities begin at 7:45 a.m. through dismissal at 3:15 p.m. The substitute’s job is to enable each student to learn in the absence of the regular teacher in a positive, kind environment.
- Bachelors degree in education or a related field
- Experience working with children
Please email a resume to Jordan Andes at email@example.com.
Rossman School is seeking an energetic and responsible part-time employee for our Extended Day Program. This program runs Monday-Friday from 3:00pm-5:30pm during the school year. There is flexibility in scheduling employee work days. Extended Day employees have the opportunity to work with students ranging in grade level between Junior Kindergarten to 6th Grade. Employees help guide students with homework and projects while using creativity to facilitate structured and unstructured play. Employees are also expected to communicate clearly with students, staff, and Rossman Faculty. Rossman has several health and safety procedures in place as COVID-19 mitigation strategies to support the wellbeing of students and faculty.
● A joy and appreciation for working with children
● Prior experience in education or child care is preferred
● A positive attitude and enthusiastic energy
● Reliability and flexibility
● Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and parents
● Maintain a nurturing, safe, and healthy learning environment
Please contact Jordan Andes at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, contact information and statement of interest.