You are here
You are here
Rossman School is currently seeking candidates for the following positions. Click a link to learn more.
Rossman School is seeking energetic and responsible substitute teachers who enjoy working with children. Responsibilities begin at 7:45 a.m. through dismissal at 3:15 p.m. The substitute’s job is to enable each student to learn in the absence of the regular teacher in a positive, kind environment.
- Bachelors degree in education or a related field
- Experience working with children
- Please send a resume to Debbie Brummit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rossman School is seeking an energetic and responsible part-time teaching assistant for the Extended Day Program on Thursdays and Fridays beginning on August 20. The hours are 3:00-6:00 p.m. Teaching assistants are responsible for students in Junior Kindergarten through sixth grade. They help students with homework and projects, facilitate structured and non-structured play and communicate with parents and teachers to ensure student’s safety and success.
Regular school holidays are included: Thanksgiving, Winter Break (December 20-January 5) and Spring Break (March 14-29).
- Prior experience in education or childcare
- Ability to be flexible and reliable
- Work collaboratively with teachers and parents
- Maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Please contact Debbie Brummit at email@example.com and Jose Holliday at firstname.lastname@example.org.